Sunday, April 15, 2012

My Frustration at the Lack of a Camera....

It knows no bounds. Really, my frustration stems from the fact that I do have a camera. I have two. One is on my cellphone and cannot post pictures to the internet and the other barely has enough memory or a long enough battery life to take and save one picture at a time. And, there's no cable to attach it to my computer. Curses. A thousand of them.

The reason my frustration has mounted to the levels that I must share it in a blog post is because I wore something absolutely adorable, inspired by Alice in Wonderland, to go iceskating with Katherine. Granted, we ended up not able to go iceskating, but we did walk to a park and swing and generally do picturesque things whilst I HAD NO CAMERA.

The worst part? Yes, thank you for asking, there WAS something that sucked more than having a parasol on a swing looking adorable in front of a bunch of flowers in a park on a sunny day. And that was this; on the way home, walking in pig patches of super green grass, still in the sun and carrying a parasol, she brought me magnolia blossoms, and we found a rabbit. Epic Alice in Wonderland moment: missed.

Imagine my frustration. Wait, you don't have to, I just told you about it! She's a beautiful girl, it was a beautiful day, I had on a beautiful dress... Damn. No camera. Screw you, universe. Actually, not universe, just camera people for making the camera I want so expensive....

Frustration mildly alleviated. You will not hear of it again for a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment