Sunday, April 8, 2012

"My expectation in life is to be invisible, and I'm good at it."

The Princess Diaries. *Not Goth alert! The sirens are going off!*

I love the movies. Yes, they're sort of dumb. Yes, they're about a Princess. Yes, the main characters are silly and semi-superficial, but it's just so... cute!! The Queen and Joe, The girls with rhyming names, Lilly and her sea-otter things, Lilly herself! The fact that they're all supposed to be fifteen and they look twenty.... Ah, the movie. I like Lilly's choker and hair. "Voltaire, hair. I would personally like to learn about Voltaire." I actually said that, when we got to the French Revolution at school... did we stop laughing? Not for five minutes.

The mother, they way they live in the firehous, the crazy neighbor... I wish I was a writer like that. I write, but I don't have a recorder, I don't sit morosely on my porch (in broad daylight) monologuing to myself (outloud). Oh my gosh, I'm the crazy neighbor!

The costumes (especially for the state dinner and royal ball)... The state dinner pallette cleanser... fail. The MnM pizza... random white haired butler cameo, rain driving.

So very very funny. So much fun to just stare at. Haha that's made me giggle since I was a little girl. And then I dressed up as a princess and went to school. >.< facepalm. There are no pictures. The evidence had been destroyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment