Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Ashland!

Tomorrow, our theater teacher is taking some of us to see.... ROMEO AND JULIET!! In Ashland, at the Oregon Shakespeare Festival! yay. We arrive two hours early, to be sure that we have enough time for lunch and to get seats. Of course, I eat in record times, so I get to shop! I think I'll pick out a hair dye color and perhaps a new blouse... Normally, I would not bother blogging about such trite things unless the show was amazing and I got the coolest clothes ever, but since Ashland is the only place within a radius of at least a hundred miles that I can find really good vintage or purposely "Goth" things, I am quite excited.

Last time I was there, I got purple fishnets and saw a Living Dead Souls top that I have wanted ever since... And my mom bought a pair of steampunk boots! (I accidentally made my mom a steampunk-er... *shivers* I apologize, world, for unleashing that upon you), and this time I will be with some friends, so perhaps they can help me decide whether I NEED body-art pens or... no, I need them ;D

As you may be able to tell, I am very excited. Ashland is a cute little town, lots of theater, lots of quirky semi-hipster culture and the one shop that carries clothing made to be interesting (and parasols and wigs!). Tomorrow will be in all likelyhood the best day of the month, with sushi and a walk in the park and looking at alternative-culture clothing ^.^

Now I just need to figure out what to wear... I really wish I could picspam all of the 93 people who have looked at my blog and make them help me figure out what to wear...

Wish me luck in Ashland, watching Romeo and Juliet and eating sushi! Hope everyone else is having as magnificent a week as I am :D

No comments:

Post a Comment