Sunday, April 8, 2012

Black.

It's good for so many things. Contrast, matching, proclaiming to the entire population how dark and foreboding you are.

Black makeup, black hair, black clothes, black makeup, black fingernail polish, black jewelry, black makeup. I have a feeling I repeated something... Ah well. There is no such thing as too much black. One of my personal favorite ensembles is a black lace skirt, black tights, black lace platforms and a black velvet top with lace edging the wide sleeves. A long black wig and black eyeliner and eyeshadow, black nailpolish. At this point, you may be thinking, "wait, where's the black lipstick?" Yes, I own it. Yes, I wear it. Just not with this outfit, because my blue eyes already look out of place, ergo the only spot of unnatural color is my purple or red lipstick. It's fun.

Point of tangent; black is fun. Black is amazing. Black goes with anything, or all by itself.

Does anyone want to post pictures or long-winded descriptions of why black is amazing, or their favorite black-centric outifit? Or pictures of cates. Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment