Thursday, March 15, 2012

ZOMG

Okay, I have three followers. I... am at a loss for words. Congratulations, you people have succeeded in doing the impossible: Rendering me speechless.

On a separate but related note, I am literally dragging my plans for World Domination out of the broom shed and dusting them off, oiling them up. Thirty six page views and three followers= power-crazed me waking up the neighbor lady with maniacal laughter and occasionally shouting "Nobody Expects the Spanish Inquisition!" Because in this instance, no one does. Hands up, whomever expected me to make a Monty Python reference just now. Yeah, yeah, put your hands back down, I can't actually see you through the computer screen.

Well, good luck tearing me away from my How-To-Run-A-Country-Or-The-Minds-Of-Others-101.... I think I'll build a dystopia... and then destroy it and you shall all herald me as your saviour! Muahahahahahha!!

Anyway, have a marvelous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment