Sunday, March 4, 2012

World Dominion

Well, I now have a follower. And, apparently, twelve blogviews. Time to start up my plan to take over the world. *giggles* I've learned enough. Also, I'd probably hide a message or a beat (Doctor Who) in my messages to the world, and when I went to take power it'd be so natural to all of you to let me...

I'm kidding.

But, if I WERE to take power over the world, I would be posed with a tough question: is the black rose or foxglove our galactic plant? If it's the black rose, can we genetically engineer the bushes so they would be viable in the wild, for all the wandering Goths to pick and use as weapons in the sacking of Rome? XD

Would I mandate world-wide gothic fashion or music? Probably not. Would I take to calling the Abercrombie-wearing masses the Proles? Hells yeah. But then that would mean the future was in their hands... NEVER MIND *Don't go down that road, that way lies madness*

What about politics? What politics? I would have supreme power. While I would not be likely to build a dystopia, there would also be a distinct lack of utopia, given that I believe people need to suffer and complain to really be human. Or an animal for that matter; even a dog will snarl and squeal if you hurt it.

On the other hand, could I grow a black mustache and become Big Brother?
(the answer, by the way, is no, but I could hold a piece of my black wig across my face and pretend!)

Lesson to take from this post: though I am Vice President of two organizations and feature prominently in others, giving too much influence beyond my normal sphere is probably a bad plan... or should I run for president? So many questions...

1 comment:

  1. great blog :) like the background image.

    check out my big giveaway

    glitzngrime.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete