Friday, March 2, 2012

Music: Emilie Autumn

Is it just me, or does Emilie Autumn rock? I particularly enjoyed her songs "Opheliac" "Juliet" and "Thank God I'm Pretty", though I have not yet chosen a favorite album. Mostly because I haven't actually got time to sit down and listen to each one of them all the way through.

Goth inspired, at least

I know that most people don't techincally classify her as Goth music, but what do I care? I like her outfits and her sound both quite a lot.

I hear she's in a new movie, something to do with the people from Repo! The Genetic Opera (so says my school friend who likes to mindlessly surf the web and tells me what she finds. I love her to death, though, and she keeps me updated). I honestly don't know much about the movie, I think it was called The Devil's Carnival. Anything having to do with the Repo! people and Emilie Autumn both, I will doubtlessly end up watching.

I can't honestly say I actually actively keep up with Emilie Autumn, as I don't tend to obsess over the artists or bands whose music I like. I do know, however, that she has a new show/album coming, called "Fight Like A Girl", I believe. I hope I get to hear it!

No comments:

Post a Comment