Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Weekly Outfit Challenge!

I decided to disregard it over Spring Break as we were in Seattle and now I'm just going to be doing homework, but for the week leading up to break I decided on a black and white theme:
 Monday! Bauhaus shirt, white tights, converse, Hot Topic skirt. I was very tired, it was fairly cute, and it fit the challenge. So there.


Tuesday, all black with white cardigan/sweater thing with bows on it :)
  Wednesday I got up late so this was the best I could manage >.> I will do better!
 Thursday, I did better. Striped bustle with matching tights, lace skirt with matching shirt (lace at the collar and hem) I think it looked pretty good, especially as my green lipstick matched my green hair. Score one for coordination.
Friday! I loved this. So much so that I wore it to Seattle the next day




No comments:

Post a Comment