Sunday, March 3, 2013

Today and Yesterday

I like my plaid dress and heart stockings, so here they are from yesterday before the dance, this isn't what I wore all day, I was just playing with my hair XD I actually had a fun colorful day yesterday though, I worked at a library fundraiser that was Doctor Seuss theme so I wore a pastel Lolita thing with my stripy bustle XD yay!! Yesterday was fun, I finished it off by going to a school dance for Mardi Gras, it was fun but I forgot to take pictures all day >.<
 I got a new hair bow and sunglasses so here they are, I actually wore my hair like this for the Mardi Gras dance last night, but it was nicer because I spent more time on it ;D I love this outfit actually, practical yet adorable.



I made birthday cupcakes for an amazing teacher I have, he's a great liberal/hippy guy and he teaches Advanced American Literature so we have a ton of fun in his class...
This one is my favorite! It's so cute :3



2 comments: