Sunday, March 17, 2013

Cupcake Obsession...

 I think this one might be my very favorite individual... 


 I made a rainbow of cupcakes for the Russian delegation from our sister city, Rubtsovsk (I think I spelled that right ^^')  they very much liked them, though they didn't understand at first that they could eat the little pearly sprinkles, and as very few of them speak English beyond "hello," it was rather difficult to get them to understand... 

 I think these look pretty cute, all lined up.. 


 In my science class, once every two weeks we have a themed food party, where we read animal behavior articles and eat. This week's theme was blue. 


Apparently I'm destined to make a lot of adorable cupcakes. Life has been throwing events at me like mad, and they've all had to do with cooking, baking, having food, needing to bake to reduce anger or anxiety... Just a TON of cupcakes have been made in the past couple weeks. So here is a picspam of all of them. Or, well, some of them. The cute ones ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment