Saturday, March 9, 2013

Plans, Plans...

             For spring break, my mom is taking my brother and I to Seattle (good thing I just got a new umbrella ^^) I like Seattle, despite the hipsters and bad coffee (KIDDING.... sort of) and I think I'll really enjoy spending a few days up there. Pikes Place Market takes up a whole day for me, it's a great place... this time I think I'll be smarter with my packing and take things that are warm, versatile and are actually practical to wear on a daily basis. Last time I had no idea what to expect weather and activity-wise so packing was hard and I ended up one day in the outfit I regret the most... long sleeved red/black striped shirt, red tights, black petticoat and red Dr. Martens. It didn't look TOO horrible, but... awkward. Neo-Victorian punk is NOT my style...

 and then in April, we get to go to... San Francisco!
             Only my favorite city on the west coast!! I haven't been there in so long, last time we spent more than a day there I wasn't even old enough to ride the trolley down the block by myself... but this time, I want to go to a couple Lolita shops, as well as ride the BART (I think that's what it's called, bad memory) to Oakland and head into  the Dark Entry and the Buffalo Exchange... shopping and sightseeing! Yay! My grandmother is meeting us down there, she says she wants to go to Alcatraz and I told her I would love to go with her.
Angelic Pretty San Francisco- from their facebook page
 San Francisco has marvelous things. Stores filled with things I actually WANT o.O a wonderful array of people... I can't wait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment