Thursday, October 4, 2012

Upcoming Events

        Tomorrow there isn't much, just the Homecoming football game, which I'm not particularly interested in, but on saturday we have this really fun thing called Art Along the Rogue, which is where we rope off one of our streets and section it into big squares for local artists to do chalk drawings in. I think it's really cool, and every year there's several amazing works. I will post pictures! I promise.

         Then there's the Homecoming dance, which I got invited to by several friends, so we're going to dinner and then to dance awkwardly to really bad music which last year included a song with the lyrics 'save a horse, ride a cowboy.' Yes, I live in a small and sad place.

          Oh yeah, tomorrow I get my hair dyed! It has to be a natural color because of the play I'm in, but I'm thinking somewhere between auburn and that bright red that all stereotypical Irish people have. Pictures of that too :)

          Now, to ensure your happiness, I give you....a TARDIS cookie jar!!
          And....because apparently that's our policy now.

No comments:

Post a Comment