Saturday, October 20, 2012

Senior Pictures (a picspam with an excuse)

So I got a new outfit and tried to do my makeup more intently than normal, and here's a few of the results (I captioned each for your enjoyment):
 I'm gonna climb this tree. Hell yeah.

 I'll just lie here and look idealistically upward, shall I?

 Required black and white awesomeness

 I found this jar of flowers and commandeered it to pose with. Because that's how I roll ;)

I love this, I look nice and pale and my hair is all dark and shiny like my dress... and then there's pink flowers!

 I found the lamp post! I must be in Narnia!

 "Let's run away, take my hand. It's you and I in Wonderland" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtuzVZCzozQ

 I love this one. Total action shot. My hair even consented to fly up nicely

 Warding off the Nargles

 Nargles, they're everywhere.

 Relaxing in a park.

 Not sure if dead or just gorgeous... it's so weird that this is me... I look pretty in these pictures o.O madness.

 Considering a nap in this tree now...

 I like the face I'm making here. Like, yeah I'm in the ivy, so what?

No comments:

Post a Comment