Saturday, October 20, 2012

Minirant

last thing and then I'll leave you alone, I promise.

I'm quite frustrated at my life right now. I'd be very bored if it weren't this way, but on occasion it becomes overwhelming.

Being in a play, taking a college class and all AP classes, there are many little things that slip through the cracks. Nothing important in the long run, just little things like not being able to spend much time on my hair and makeup in the morning, not much time for music or recreational reading and not much time for excerise.

The play has another downside: I have had to dye my hair a normal color. I went with brown, hoping it would stay sort of dark and hold on to more of it's red, but I really really want to dye my hair an unnatural color and Í'm going to be very happy when I once again can do whatever I want to it. I'm thinking green...

I feel better now. *deep breath* back to homework.

Have amazing weekends, nights, days, weeks, however long until I once again am scribbling my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment