Monday, May 7, 2012

Work.

Anyone reading this post who does not have a job or an extracurricular activities, never grow up. I hate being so busy. Actually, I love it, I absolutely thrive on challenging and overwhelming circumstances, but I do complain a lot about it.

This summer I have two college classes, work at a rafting company, a summer reading list from my AP Humanities teacher and several other assorted things. Written down, it doesn't seem like a lot, but I doubt I'll have much free time this summer. Hopefully I'll be able to pass off swimming in the river as a job training exercise for rafting... yes, I'm that desperate.

Ah well. Perhaps I'll be able to do any homework incurred from college while watching Star Trek or Doctor Who. I hope you're all looking forward to a less busy, more relaxing summer than I am. Good luck not getting a tan. *I worked on getting this pale ALL WINTER!* >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment