Thursday, May 17, 2012

Butterflies.

Yes, it's random, but they're pretty and I like them.

Source: maverick.inria.fr
 Tell me they're not awesome. Go ahead. 

Butterflies are gorgeous, vegetarian and can FLY.
 They migrate and come in different colors and sizes and they carry pollen and drink nectar and have big curly tubes for mouths. Butterflies are gorgeous and graceful and they always seem to be at peace... even when you accidentally splat one on your windshield.


Source: setarasnowwhite.blogfa.com
  Tell me they're not awesome. Go ahead.

Butterflies may very well be my favorite nonfiction creature. They don't talk or make other annoying sounds, they don't spread diseases (that I know of) and they go about their purpose so beautifully.


On a side note, I figured out how to make a vampire face when text messaging or typing. :F is that not cool?

No comments:

Post a Comment