Friday, September 14, 2012

Site Review: Goodgoth.com

I very much like this website. It is soo fun. Lots of very pretty clothes and outfits, all niced up and gorgeous. I recently bought an oil perfume (Koffin Kake- I loooove it, it smells so good, just like Halloween) and a lipstick (Black) which is not the best black lipstick I've ever worn, it's kind of oily and difficult to apply evenly. For this reason I haven't yet tried it for a full day, I just don't have that much confidence in it. Also, the "out to sea" dress is now mine, it's absolutely fabulous. The fabric is sort of odd, and there's buttons, which I'm not fond of but the print of the dress and the cut is just so fabulous that I don't care at all about the stiff fabric or the buttons. It's amazing. Let's see... what else did I get... I don't remember if anything else came from Goodgoth.com on that shopping spree. I did just order an amazing long dress for senior pictures and prom. It's the "Mourning Belle" dress, made of a corset with off-the-shoulder sleeves and a long victorian-style skirt with tiers down the back. It's gorgeous, I can't wait to wear it. When I get pictures I will most certainly be posting them. YAY! Check out goodgoth.com, there will almost certainly be at least one thing you'll like, it's a great site. Have fun! And a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment