Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Princesses Redone

 
So I got bored a few days before school started and decided to play dress-up with what I have in my closet. My goal is to one day have outfits revamping the look of every Disney/fairytale princess. So far, I have Cinderella and Ariel:
Cinderella
One picture captured the whole outfit perfectly, though without showing my then-blond hair (it faded back to it's infernal natural state over the summer) which would have been perfect for Cinderella as it's fairly short and I had it held back with a headband... ah well, regrets finished.

sorry this is such an awkward picture, it was the only one that properly showed the print on the dress >.<

Red wig :) I like my black one a little better, perhaps, though this one is very nice too
This one might be my favorite because the greenish blue tights are visible and face isn't. My hand is doing something weird though...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment