Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Back to School

My schedule:
US History
AP Chemistry
AP Government
AP Statistics
Advanced American Literature
Journalism 2
Emergency Care and Prevention
French 3

plus out of school activities:
Thespian Society/Drama Club/participate in plays
YODA (Young Oregon Democratic Association, I think)
GLSEN (Gay Lesbian Straight Education Network)
Guide Paws (We raise Guide Dogs for the blind)
Editor of Literary Magazine
Writer for school newspaper

I think I'm going to go mad. Particularly because I also have to do driver's training and college class.
At least it's my last year of highschool.

In other news, I turned sixteen! On August 26th. Yay.

Here's what I wore my first day:
These shoes are freaking adorabel! Bats for buckles. @.@
       Bat-themed first day, as you can see. I also have earrings but no good pictures of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment