Sunday, September 15, 2013

Outfit Post

        While in Russia, I had to sort of blend in, which is one of the reasons I would not very much like to live there permanently, but before I left I wore some pretty cool clothes.
       
 First off, I had a sleepover with my best friend Jo. She did my makeup all pretty. See? All pretty.

 Dis mah Jo. She wonderful.

 Here I am thinking of myself as punk John Watson. Well, I was wearing a jumper. And watching waaaay too much Sherlock. And I'm blond, so. John Watson.





 And then here's another nice casual outfit :) I liked it. I got this tanktop from my French foreign exchange student like three years ago, and I didn't really know what to do with it, but then I decided hey let's put safety pins all over it. I ripped the side seams and then safety pinned them back together, and added some along one side of the collar.
                                        I likes my jewelry :) especially the fanged necklace and bracelet.





see the side? All nice.






No comments:

Post a Comment