Thursday, July 5, 2012

Preliminary Reports!

        I was on itunes, minding my own business, trying to find some new music to listen to while studying, and I stumbled upon a most miraculous thing.

The Devil's Carnival
        Beginning on this album since I cannot find the movie, I listened to the whole thing and liked it, though not as much as I like Repo! The Genetic Opera. My favorite song from The Devil's Carnival is currently "In All My Dreams I Drown" sung by Terrance Zdunich and Jessica Lowndes. Then, at the bottom of the page, under 'people who purchased this also bought...' (or whatever the wording is, you get my drift) I saw three words that sparked my curiosity.

Dracula the Musical  
         I listened to the soundtrack all the way through as I could not find a video performance. I loved it. Currently my favorite songs are "Loving You Keeps Me Alive" with vocals by James Barbour (whom I have deduced plays Dracula) and "Finale: There's Always a Tomorrow" with vocals by James Barbour (Dracula) and Kate Shindle (Mina). It's freaking epic.

         And then, what I should have been doing when I was instead wasting time on itunes...
All's Well that Ends Well
         This really has nothing to do with anything, but I'm in a few plays this year, one of which is All's Well that Ends Well. I haven't got the script memorized or anything, hence the report being preliminary, but I have looked over the modifications and by and large I approve. I think it'll be quite enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment