Thursday, July 5, 2012

Abney Park

     Abney Park  As I mentioned some time ago, I am liking steampunk more and more, and though I have read that there is no definite steampunk music genre, the general consensus seemed to be that Abney Park was both rather steampunk and rather awesome.
      I concur. I am now a fan of Abney Park, my favorite song of theirs at the moment being "Airship Pirate." I like the lead singer, and the girl in the back with the stripy see-through shirt in several photos. I don't really get in to bands like some people do, memorizing names and dates like mad. I appreciate the music and commend the people behind it, but I try not to know too much about them (feels like stalking)...
      I like Abney Park lyrics and sound. I think they're a very good band, and it surprised me when (while in Seattle) I saw a poster for them as a 'local' band. I thought Seattle only produced grunge music and overpriced coffee *is being humourous*

I hope everyone's enjoying summer! Wear lots and lots of sunblock, don't be a tan loser like me >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment