Monday, July 9, 2012

College!

The first day of summer term starts today, and I'm very excited. Finally, I will have something productive to occupy myself with. I am taking two classes, I think I'll like them both despite how different they are; The History of Rock and it's Literature (where it's an actual class assignment to listen to Bauhaus and The Cure ^.^) and Astronomy.
I am a huge fan of space, the stars, all that astronomy stuff, so as unlikely as it sounds that will probably be the class I enjoy the most. Lots of the music on the syllabus for History of Rock is stuff I've heard before (not that I like all of it) and as mentioned above, there seems to be a few nods to Goth in the lesson plan.
School makes me happy. I'm a nerd. My summer's going to be awesome.

I hope everyone else is enjoying theirs as much as I am mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment