Monday, February 27, 2012

Cyber Goth

One of my very favorite subsets of Goth, though not one I can pull off on a daily basis due to my hectic schedule and desire to sleep rather than affix falls to my head and wrap my stompy boots in torn tights to match. Please, please, spare me the 'Goth can be simple' lectures, I prefer my cybergoth to be full-on and OTT. However, that is not the best look for a high school Goth.
I love cyber, on other people. One day, I always vow, one day I shall have enough time and Cyber or Cyber-inspired pieces to dress in the cybergoth fashion at least once a month, but for now I am left admiring and being madly jealous of girls like Biohazard, from the British show 'Snog Marry Avoid'.so beautiful! She described cyber goths as "Brightly colored, happy people" which I am sure they are, and she sure seems so! I love cybergothic!!!
One day I shall get a camera and spam this site with all my outfits, but for now you'll simply have to take my word that I look nowhere near as interesting or beautiful when I try out cybergoth.

No comments:

Post a Comment