Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Things I Miss Thursday

Halloween!

It seems like most of the blogs I follow have begun to talk about Halloween, and now I really miss it!
Thankfully, it's one of those things that comes around every year, and- even better- I don't have much longer to wait!!
Around Halloween, I like to get fun little gothy kitschy things for around my room. Last year I got bat stickers for my windows and school things, plus some horror-gore blood sticky thingies that I also put on my window. The year before that, I got the prettiest little candle holder thing.
I never quite know what to be for Halloween. I generally am dressed how I'd like to look, well, everyday. Regardless of how OTT that might be- I mean, petticoats and corsets and all! So for Halloween I tend to dress up as something rather nerdy- this year I want to have an awesome costume, but I'm not sure what fandom to represent. So far, I'm thinking
-Idris (the human personification *more or less* of the TARDIS)
-Mal (Captain of Serenity, from Firefly)
-Doctor McCoy (of Star Trek)
-Meg (from Supernatural)
-Luna Lovegood (Harry Potter)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Genna, I've tagged you for a Blogger post project that's been going around; the rules and my own post are here: http://styleandgraphite.blogspot.com/2013/07/i-was-tagged-for-thing.html

    ReplyDelete