Monday, July 29, 2013

Genetics Appreciation Post

So I was looking through my mom's iphone for pictures of all my guide puppies, and on that journey I found several pictures of myself over the course of my high school career.

I won't lie, some were embarrassing as hell. But mostly, I was struck by the fact that I look... pretty.

So this a post in appreciation of the fact that I have nice genetics and the fact that iphones take marvelous pictures. Who knew. I may have to get one...

I apologize in advance for the blatant, half-joking vanity you are about to encounter if you choose to actually look at these pictures, but I so rarely have moments of image confidence that when I do it tends to turn into overconfidence. Cocky b*tch attitude commencing...
photo.JPGmy first day of high school was also my first proper goth outfitphoto.JPG
photo.JPGOn the Berkeley campus for the first time, I climbed a tree and my mom took a photo. Because she rocks.                        
 -> and there's me being a freak at Christmasphoto.JPG
Making faces in the Space Needle on my first ever trip to Seattlephoto.JPG
photo.JPG<- Honor society induction
weird emo/notreally pic! Look at my eye. Look at it. The bluest blue to ever bluephoto.JPG

Thespian initiation! (you can't see it here but I have on a Slytherin tie because I'm cool and pretty)photo.JPG
The weirdest haircut I've ever had still couldn't ruin my face (entirely)photo.JPG
Right after getting my drivers' permitphoto.JPG
Random family reunion photos!photo.JPGphoto.JPG
photo.JPGLook at that. That's like a freaking photo shoot.
photo.JPG<-From the DMV when I got my license to drive

I dragged my brother into many Seattle photos. He's going to be pretty too one day. He's already getting there, it's weird o.O and yeah he's six one, so when I don't wear heels I look tiny next to my baby brother.photo.JPG
photo.JPGI even look good in surprise photos taken while I'm eating!photo.JPGphoto.JPGLook at that one. I'm a model.photo.JPGphoto.JPGphoto.JPGphoto.JPGphoto.JPGphoto.JPGphoto.JPG
And there ends the Seattle photos, now look how nice I can look all dressed casual for working with slobbery dogs ^^ (I love the dogs)photo.JPG

This one's from last night, I'm cuddling my momma's demon pooch, we love her but we're also a bit worried that she might burn us up on the ceiling.
photo.JPG










Wow, that ended up being longer than I expected. Sorry! Please forgive me for my vanity.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with the good genetics part, but your picture files don't seem to work. :( Or maybe it's my computer.
    -Mia

    ReplyDelete