Thursday, June 13, 2013

Things I miss Thursday

Stripy Tights and Dark Delights.
http://ultimategothguide.blogspot.com/

Amy Asphodel used to run this; now her blog is called Bohemian Bloomers, and she hasn't posted much there either.

I just... miss her. I miss her style and the blog posts she wrote and the topics she touched on. Hers was the blog that introduced me to the blogosphere, and I have to say that I couldn't have had a more perfect introduction.

I'm quite sad that I no longer have the happiness of opening the internet and reading something brand new from her open and insightful mind. And seeing her clothes. Those were great too.

I realized the other day that I actually miss her, even though I never knew her. It's strange. So in honor of that, this "Things I Miss Thursday" is officially a thing. Every Thursday from here on out, I plan to get sappy and melancholy all over.

No comments:

Post a Comment