Monday, June 10, 2013

Random photospam

Because I found old pictures and I like them.
^some cool things I did when I had longer hair... 



 from when I first dyed my short hair blue-green!

 I do not make stupid faces in pictures, what on earth are you talking about?
 from all the way back when my hair was purple! I love this. Why is my hair not purple anymore? Ahh why can't I be like Tonks in Harry Potter and just get to change random aspects of my appearance on a whim? 


 Hee, sorry, super blurry halfway steampunk outfit

 And finally my old standby outfit... I'm thinking I'll let my hair go back to blond over the summer... No point in using dye, I don't really go anywhere besides work... being in the sun will bleach it anyway... and maybe I'll let it get long again since I'll have more time to take care of it now that I'm out of high school. 
Thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. Nice photos and great outfits. I like your style. And yeah...I wish I could be like Tonks too. :D I somehow can´t get away from black hair :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It would be fantastic to be Tonks... you look great with your black hair! I've always wanted to try that but somehow doubt I could pull it off...

      Delete