Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving Weekend

Today: too much cooking, not much family, reflecting on the fact that Native Americans saved the lives of the Jamestown settlers and Europeans repaid them with smallpox among other things.

My mother got the notion to head over to a big fancy hotel resort tomorrow. I get to swim and read, which will be very nice, but I have also been informed that my make up will be proffesionally done. Because there's nothing I love more than a perfect stranger touching my face and commenting on it while painting me up like a Barbie doll.

Saturday I get to hang out with a friend, that ought to be fun

Sunday I will be finishing homework and banging my head against various and sundry walls.

what are you guys doing for Thanksgiving weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment