Thursday, November 22, 2012

All's Well That Ends Well

It's finally over! The show I was in! It was so much fun, I love almost everyone involved (yes, I am a theater nerd and yes I did know everyone else in the show before it started). I wish I could've somehow got pictures of the actual performance, or even just of my fellow cast members NOT hiding their faces from the camera (shy theater geeks.... what madness is this?) but here are a couple from backstage on opening night:
I was a random servant girl on this night, while my double was the widow (I loved being the widow, but I wish our script could have gone uncut)
 My double is in the blue- Noel. She was great. Here's me as a serving-girl------>
 and this is the guy who played the King, eating something that smelled suspiciously like curry.
The girl who played Helena did a phenomenal job, AND she's pretty. May have a future in acting. Theater! My pastime!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment