Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Outfit Post

Now that college is going, I'm getting to look nice every day, so I have quite a few outfits to share with you. I'll cram some of my more generic outfits into one post so as to not bore you completely;
 I just really love these pants, okay?








OOh and look, I made my very own punk-inspired jacket ^^ it's so pretty. There're chains on the front, studs on the shoulders, safety pins along the hem, and best of all... a Dalek on the back!


 Is that not beautiful?










 Siouxsie and the Banshees Tshirt! Tights that match my hair! Oh my!




yes, the return of the Siouxsie shirt, but rest assured these outfits actually came from separate weeks, I just am compiling the ones I've more or less done before onto one post for maximum cursory-glance observation. Fairly new boots though! I like them very much.








No comments:

Post a Comment