Sunday, February 17, 2013

"New" Shoes!

So I have an old pair of converse. My mother insists on buying me a new pair because she thinks the old ones are "worn down" (maybe a little, I think, but not enough to warrant throwing them away) so this leaves me with a dilemma. I have two nearly identical pairs of shoes. Well, not anymore! I have doodled all over the old converse (I may have gotten a little carried away with the hearts on the sides) and here we have...
NEW SHOES
with only an hour or so of effort and no money spent. Victory is mine.



 I like the cupcakes :3 I'm really seriously considering going a little more Lolita... some things are just too adorable to not wear around on a daily basis! (like cupcakes)
does anyone have a simple DIY or revamp they'd like to share or post a link to?
Have a wonderful weekend and happy President's Day for all the USA folk!

No comments:

Post a Comment